Tuesday, November 15, 2011

CHEATING CONFESSIONS & MY SECRET HEARTACHE

CHEATING CONFESSIONS & MY SECRET HEARTACHE

       Giving in to forbidden lust is the most delicious feeling - but there could be major consequences if it ever got out.
      * a game turned serious  !  " One night at a party, I was playing spin the bottle and landed on my ex. My friend jokingly told us to get a room, but we took it seriously and hooked up for nearly two hours !  Too bad I have a boyfriend.  I'm crossing my fingers that he never find out. "
     * " I can't give up my ex  !  "
        A year into my current relationship, my ex texted me out of the blue.  I was surprised but secretly thrilled to know that I was on his mind again. We started texting regularly, and soon it turned flirtatious - like sending picture and having sexy conversations about hooking up. I say stuff to him that I don't even say to my boyfriend ! I know it crosses a line, but it feel so good to be wanted by him - so I can't stop responding. Sometimes I feel guilty, but I tell myself that as long as I don't physically do any thing with my ex, it doesn't really count as cheating - right ?
      * It was sexier than having sex !
         " I was doing a 24-hour fund-raiser with my best guy friend - my BF couldn't make it because he had a family reunion - and part of it involved a night shift where most people slept in their cars. We knew that would be uncomfortable, so we drove to his cousin's house nearby - where we had to share a bed. As soon we climbed in, I could feel a spark between us. It took two seconds for us to start making out. We ended up taking off our clothes and sleep next to each other, totally naked. I was so excited, I couldn't think straight ! But ìn the morning, I couldn't believe what I had done. To this day, my guy friend and I are the only ones who know what  happened.  But thinking about it makes me feel awful. "
                                                         
                                                            *               *
                                                                     *   


      * My secret heartache
         Love is the very best feeling in the world - except when you can't tell a soul.
     
      * " I'm falling for my friend  !  " 
          I have sexual thoughts about my best friend, and I think she might feel  the same way.  We text about it all the times, but I can't tell if she's joking.  I wish I had the guts to confess. "
      * " I'm keeping my BF a secret ! "
         No one knows that for the past six months, I've been hooking up with a guy in his twenties - and I 'm only 17. We're absolutely in love and he want to tell everyone that we're in a relationship, but I'm terrified that my parents would freak out - or worse, that we'd get in legal trouble. I hate keeping our love a secret, but it's the only way we can be together.
      * i'm desperate to tell my guy friend how i feel  !
         I'm totally in love with my best guy friend and he has no idea. He constantly asks me for advice about girls, so I bear down, give it to him, and pretend like it's not killing me. He doesn't even see what's right in front of him ."

                                                                            Seventeen Magazine

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Chuyện Cấm Cười (Pmanth) | Powered by Blogger