Tuesday, November 15, 2011

MILEY CYCRUS AN ON-SET DIVA ?

MILEY CYCRUS AN ON-SET DIVA ?

    Rumors are always fling, but Popstar  ! gets the real scoop from Miley Cycrus's So Undercover co-star (and Secret life of the American Teenager actress ) Megan Park !  tells Popstar  !  exclusively. " I have nothing but amazing things to say about her.  She was superprepared, superpositve and she was really going through a lot the entire time we were down there filming, but she was such a trooper and bought everybody the nicest gifls [ when we were done filming. ] She was amazing to every single person in the crew and she was fun !  We had too much fun together on that movie ! "  Miley and Megan bonded on set - Miley even gave Megan beauty advice ! " Obviously, I've learned a lot about makeup and hair being on sets for the past three or four years, but Miley said something that I always think about now.  She said, ' If I have a full face of makeup on, I don't do my hair, and if I have my hair all done, I don't do any makeup,' which I think is really cool just for everyday life. It's kind of a nice balance because you don't want to look too, too made up just for everyday or just for dinner or something.  Every once in a while it's ok but that's probably the advice that I'm listening to the most now ! " Good to hear ! 

                                     Popstar! Magazine

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Chuyện Cấm Cười (Pmanth) | Powered by Blogger