Monday, November 14, 2011

PEOPLE WANNA KNOW

PEOPLE WANNA KNOW

     Is Stefanie Scott just like Lexie  ?
     - " Lexie and I.....I think we're very different  ! "  A.N.T. Farm starlet Stefanie tells Popstar  !  Exclusively. Fashion-wise, there's just no comparison.  " I'm more military and I'm really girly with a little bit of an edge. Lexie loves lacy vests and lots of high-heeled boots.....I think I'm more real and everyday with my choices. "
     Stefanie's much sweeter than mean girl Lexie.  When we asked her about her dream guest stars for the show, she didn't pick actors - she pick her BFFs! "  I think it'd really cool to have some of my friends com on the show and guest-star !  Maybe some people from Florida, which is where I'm from. That'd be amazing if they could all come out and be a part of the show - that be so fun ! "  

                       Popstar! Magazine
 

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Chuyện Cấm Cười (Pmanth) | Powered by Blogger