Friday, November 18, 2011

DATING

DATING

 
     That's what she said : 
      Rachel Bilson

    * If you want to take me home, first you have to take me out a few more times and make me laugh.

    * The most important part of a relationship is communication - and playing board games. 
   
    * The difference between liking someone and loving someone is that you cry more when you love someone.  
    
   * Selfishness is always a dealbreaker.


   * I'm not impressed by your bodily functions .

   * Average is nice, but bigger is better.

   * I wish more guys would take out the trash.

      * Being a real man means having hair on your chest.
      * I like my men like I like my ice cream :  complex and nutty.       



      "
My favorite part of a man's body :  his teeth." 


                                         Rachel Bilson   Men's Health Magazine.





    

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Chuyện Cấm Cười (Pmanth) | Powered by Blogger