Tuesday, January 22, 2013

DỄ THƯƠNG ( CHÚ CÚN, BÉ BỎNG)

DỄ THƯƠNG ( CHÚ CÚN, BÉ BỎNG)

M

Durable Power of Attorney For Financial Affairs

Know all men by these presents, that the undersigned, Mach Dang, an individual and resident of the County of Orange, State of California, do hereby make, constitute and appoint my wife, Nga Thuy Van of Orange County, California as my true and lawful attorney. In fact, for me and in my name, place and stead, to do and perform any lawful act in connection with my financial affairs, including but not limited to the following: to make deposits, withdrawals, transfers between or among accounts, issue checks in my name or in the name of my attorney in fact; to make payments as may be required in relation to any business in which I or my wife have any interest, including but not limited to any California S Corporation or Limited Liability Company; to contact, discuss, make payments to or incur charges on my credit card accounts whether standing in my sole name or in my joint name with my wife; and to do whatever lawful act that I could do if I were present and acting on my own behalf. 

This power of attorney shall be and remain in force for a period of ten (10) years from the date of execution hereof unless earlier revoked in a writing signed by me, at which time it shall expire without the need for written revocation. This Power of Attorney shall remain in force in the event that I am incapacitated or unable to act on my own behalf during the validity of this Power of Attorney.

The authority granted herein shall include such incidental acts as are reasonably required or necessary to carry out and perform the specific authorities and duties stated or contemplated herein. 

My attorney in fact agrees to accept this appointment subject to its terms, and agrees to act and perform in said fiduciary capacity with the best interests of Grantor as said Attorney in Fact deems advisable, and I thereupon ratify all acts so carried out.

I agree to reimburse said Attorney in Fact all reasonable costs and expenses incurred in the fulfillment of the duties and responsibilities enumerated herein. 

This Power of Attorney shall not be affected by the disability of the Grantor. This Power of Attorney may be revoked by the Grantor giving written notice of the revocation to the Attorney in Fact, provided that any party relying in good faith upon this power of attorney shall be protected unless and until said party has either (a) actual or constructive notice of said revocation, or (b) upon recording of said revocation in the public records of the County of Orange, State of California, or (c) upon the expiration of two years from the date of execution hereof.

Durable Power of Attorney for Financial Affairs 
Mach Dang, Grantor

I declare that the foregoing Durable Power of Attorney for Financial Affairs is my act and deed and that this document has been executed on the date below, in Orange County, California.

Signed under seal this 14 day of 12, 2012 at Orange County, California
On 12/14, 2012 before me, appeared Jeanne Nybye., personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person whose name is subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that she executed the same in her capacity as Grantor, and that by her signature on the instrument the person executed the instrument. 

Witness my hand and official seal.
Notary
 M



Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Chuyện Cấm Cười (Pmanth) | Powered by Blogger